In 2017, one of the first Paraquat lawsuits against Syngenta was filed in Illinois. Victims in the lawsuit were agricultural workers and farm owners who had worked on farms where Paraquat was used, or directly with Paraquat and later developed Parkinson’s disease.
Paraquat Lawsuits: Eligibility
Paraquat users who develop Parkinson's later can file a Paraquat lawsuit against Syngenta the Paraquat manufacturer. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you determine whether you are eligible for a lawsuit or not.
Image Source: Google
- You have been diagnosed as having Parkinson's disease.
- Paraquat was used in your work.
- Paraquat was administered to you.
- Living near a Paraquat farm
- Paraquat licensing was obtained for the company you worked for
Paraquat Exposure Proved:
People who have worked or had worked on farms are more aware of chemicals they have come into contact with or were exposed to. Paraquat may be found in the homes of residents and individuals who live near farms, but they are not aware of this or that it could lead to Parkinson's disease.
If you have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and live near a farm you should consult an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as you can. These lawyers will investigate your case to determine if there is any connection between your disease, Paraquat exposure, and your symptoms.
Do You Need to File a Paraquat Lawsuit:
- A farmer tends to the crops in a large greenhouse.
- Paraquat exposure can cause serious injuries and loss.
- Paraquat claims are essential for obtaining compensation for any harm or damages that you have suffered as a result of exposure.
- This lawsuit will also be used to spread awareness to other people who could be at high risk for developing Parkinson's disease from the chemical.