Web marketing has several names. Some of the common synonyms are e-marketing, online marketing or internet marketing. It typically means propaganda or promotion of products and services. You can also choose the best social media marketing agency for online marketing.
This platform has grown phenomenally over the past few years, as people have started spending an increasing number of hours, either surfing, shopping, reviewing or downloading.
A web marketing process typically begins with market analysis and developing strategies for customer engagement, feedback and reporting.
A web marketing agency combines creativity which includes clean and user friendly web-design and internet technologies to create an explosive marketing platform. It ties together both these elements to accomplish several marketing chores.
The former includes on-site SEO such as search engine friendly web design and semantic coding, effective keywords and relevant Meta tags. The latter includes off site SEO which exploits a host of internet technologies and platforms. Search engine optimization or SEO is done to increase traffic. Higher traffic results in greater popularity, sales and profits. Mentioned below are some of the off site SEO strategies.
1. Search engine optimization (SEO) – Integrating the right keywords and Meta tags. This typically results in higher page ranking in an organic search.
2. PPC or pay per click – Bidding for popular keywords that are relevant to your content, products or services. Bidding generally means buying a space on the search results page. It is a kind of paid placement.
3. Banner ads on relevant websites – Banner ads are placed on popular web portals to drive traffic to your company's website. This results in increased traffic. The idea is to increase product awareness.
4. Social Media – Once again the idea is to generate leads by creating a solid and informative presence on social networking sites. It allows visitors and members to vouch for your products and thereby increase acceptance and attention.
5. Blog and content writing – This strategy involves creating and sharing informative content. It allows companies to attract new customers.
6. Emails & Newsletters – A part of direct marketing, which is still used for promoting products and services.