You are not alone. In fact, studies show many people have been emotionally manipulated by someone they care about. How can you protect yourself from this? Here are 10 ways to avoid falling for a love-bombing person and also what to do if you feel like you might be in an emotionally manipulative relationship. You can get more info. about gaslighting at https://www.sarahmoralescoaching.com/blog/gaslighting-relationship.
Image Source: Google
Signs You're Being Loved-Bommed
1. You start to feel drained after interacting with the person you're in love with.
2. You don't feel like you have any control over your emotions.
3. The person you're in love with seems to know exactly what makes you feel good, and when they do it, you can't help but react positively.
4. You find yourself changing your opinions about things just to please them.
5. You start to doubt your own intelligence and worth, due to how much the person you're in love with affects your self-esteem.
6. You find yourself making big decisions based on the person you're in love with's opinion instead of yours.
7. You start to make excuses for the person you're in love with even if they do something that bothers you.
8. You find yourself constantly defending them no matter what, even if it's not warranted.
9. The person you're in love with controls every aspect of your life – from who you see and talk to, to where you go and what you do.
10. Love-bombing has completely taken over your life, and there's no escaping it
If you find yourself being emotionally manipulated or love-bombed, it's important to know what to look for. These behaviors can be dangerous and lead to unhealthy relationships.