Is there any Mac address filtering or Access control option enabled on the existing router which is connected to the extender? If yes, then you won’t be able to connect the devices directly to the internet. This is because the Mac address will be translated to the different MAC addresses on the main network. There’s some twitch that you have to follow to connect the devices to the extender.
- Disable the ACL feature on your router.
- Turn on the extender now and connect wireless devices to it.
- Don’t forget to check if the router LED link is glowing or not.
- Open the web browser and type Mywifiext net in the address bar.
- You will find a pop-up window appears prompting you to enter the username and the password.
- Open ‘Network devices’ and check the devices that are currently connected to the extender.
- Now, from the main router interface, add MAC address with prefix 02.0F. This option can be accessed from the ‘Access control list’ section.
- You can now access the internet from all the wireless devices without any problem.
Yes, if the problem still exists, then it means you have opened the wrong link and you need any assistance from the experts. You can talk to the experts online through email or chat options for quick and reliable support.