If you are a business owner in California, there are many ways to get payroll tax relief services. Some relief services can help reduce your payroll taxes payable by up to 50%.
1. Hire an accountant: An accountant can help you understand your business and its payroll tax obligations, and can provide advice on how to reduce your taxes. An accountant can also help you file your taxes efficiently and correctly.
2. Use payroll software: Many businesses choose to use payroll tax relief software to manage their payroll taxes. Software programs can automatically calculate and withhold taxes from employee paychecks, reducing the need for any manual input. Software programs may also offer other benefits, such as tracking employee hours and tracking benefits payments.
Image Source: google
3. Consult with a tax preparer: A tax preparer can help you understand your specific financial situation and guide you through the tax filing process. A tax preparer may also be able to provide other forms of relief, such as reducing your income taxes or providing credits or deductions for which you may be eligible.
4. Contact your state revenue agency: Some states have additional tax forms you should use, such as a state income tax worksheet (needed in Massachusetts). If you are unsure of any special forms required by your state, contact the state revenue department to determine what forms are needed and when they will be available.
5. File your taxes online or by mail: You can file your federal and/or state taxes electronically using IRS Free File or the Free Tax Service website, which is run by the IRS and sponsored by many banks and other service providers.